How to promote your listing
If you are a business owner or franchisee who is looking to generate more local customers online, you should think about getting an Ad promotion. Be first on the list and get most of the customers.
6 Easy steps
- Claim your business, or add one if not listed @ Cleveland.info.
- Log in to your account.
- Click “Ad campaigns” > “Start new campaign” > “Get started now!”
- Select listing which you want to promote.
- Select where you want to show your ad. “Show random ad”, “Show detail page ad” or “Show ads in search and taxonomy” and click “Next”
- Select a payment option and click “Proceed”
Once payment is proceed, we will review and publish your add within 24 hours and notify you by email.
“Show random ad”: $30 / week
These ads will appear randomly on the Homepage.
“Show detail page ad”: $20 / week
These ads will show in the bottom right of individual listings in a unique design.
“Show ads in search and taxonomy”: $50 / week
These ads will appear on the top of your category’s search results.