How to create your business page
Welcome to Cleveland.info, The North Coast directory. Before you add your business, please check for your existing business page by entering your phone number or business name into the browser on the homepage. Have you found your business? Just open the page, scroll down and click “claim now!” Step by step how to clam your business page.
How to create a new business page:
1. Click “Log in” on the top right corner.
2. Log in, or click “Not a member? Sign up” > Sign up > Sign in.
3. Mouse over your username on the top right corner & click “update profile”.
4. Once profile updated click “Add listing” on the right top corner.
5. Choose Your FREE plan. See What’s in your plan.
- Enter the listing title: Your Business name (ex: Holiday Inn Express), enter a tag line (ex: Downtown hotel) and Select location (ex: Cleveland, OH).
- Enter the address of your business. Make sure the address is correct. You may enter manually, Latitude & Longitude or drop a pin on the map.
- Enter your business phone number.
- Set your opening / operational hours.
- Select a main category. Now you can select multiple categories (if apply to your business)
- Select any of the “listing features” that applies to your business. Features works as Subcategories and play a large role in the search filter.
- Select an “Additional business info”
- Write a detailed description of your business.
- Add “Frequently Asked Questions” with answers, tag lines, price range, and your social media links.
- Upload a feature image and upload a photo gallery.
You may edit your listing page or add another one for free. We will review & publish your listing within 24 hours, and notify you via email.
IMPORTANT: Once your listing is approved, you still need to CLAIM your listing! Just log in, visit your live listing, click “Claim Now” fill up the proof form and send it. It is 100% FREE! Once you claim your business, you can receive messages from your future clients.
Tips: It is very important to maintain the correct business address, so it can be grabbed by Google maps. We offer a lot of features like business hours, subcategories or a photo gallery. Use all the features that applies to your business, that’s the best way how to target all the customers looking for your services. Listing subcategories are also very important for a search result filter.