How to claim Your Business Page. It’s 100% FREE!
- Go to Cleveland.info homepage and click on “Log in” ikon in the top right corner.
- Click “Not a Member? Sign up” (if you are not member yet), register and Login right away.
- Enter phone number of your business in the homepage browser. Use the following formats: (111) 111-1111 or 111-111-1111 and click “Search”
- To find all your business locations (if apply to you), enter your business name in the browser and click “Search”
- If your business(es) appears in the result, click on the title to open the listing page.
- Make sure it is your business, check all details. Scroll down and click “Claim now!”.
- FILL THE DETAILS BELLOW TO CLAIM FOR FREE and click “Claim Your Business Now”
We’ll review your claim within 24 hours, and notify you via email. Once your claim is approved, you can log in and edit your business listing page, or upgrade.
Haven’t found your business? Go ahed and +Add Listing in the top right corner, or learn how to create new business page
Tips: Double check if all the current informations are correct and up to date. It is very important to maintain the correct business address, so it can be grabbed by Google maps. We offer a lot of features like business hours, subcategories or a photo gallery. Use all the features that applies to your business, that’s the best way how to target all the customers looking for your services. Listing subcategories are also very important for a search result filter. Make sure to claim all your business locations (if apply to you) or create new account for every business locations you own. Now you can add multiple locations & multiple categories to a single listing (if applies to your business).
Note: Have you found a duplicate of your business? Please claim one and let us know, we will delete the duplicates. If you do not wish to list with us, let us know, we will delete your account.